Learn how to prepare this healthy, flavourful and easy dish at home using Chickpeas (also called Garbanzo Beans, Chole , Chane etc)
For more tasty recipes, please
Our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/EatEastIndian
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/EatEastIndian
Our Blog: http://eateastindian.com/
2 cup Chickpeas (boiled)
4 cloves of garlic
2 inch piece of ginger
Salt per taste
1/2 tsp Red Chilli Flakes
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
2-3 tbsp oil for cooking
1 tbsp Curry Powder
(Recipe here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbToRwYbjMw)
1/2 tsp Kasoori Methi (Dried Fenugreek Leaves)
Cilantro/ Coriander leaves for garnish
1. Boil the chickpeas and set aside.
2. Prepare onion paste by blending onion, ginger and garlic.
3. Heat 2 tbsp oil in Kadhai/wok/pan and add cumin and mustard seeds. Let crackle for 45 secs.
4. Add onion paste, salt and red chilli flakes. Cover and cook for 3-4 mins.
5. Add tomato Puree (made by blending 2 tomatoes). Fry for 3-4 mins.
6. Add chickpeas and curry powder and mix well. Cook for 2 mins.
7. Add Dried fenugreek leaves and cilantro. Serve hot with Roti, Paratha or Rice. Enjoy 🙂