Learn how to make restaurant style Paneer Butter Masala at home in a healthier way.
340 gm Paneer
1 cup onion paste
1 tbsp ginger/garlic paste
150 ml Evaporated milk
2 cups Tomato puree
Salt per taste
2 tsp red chilli pwd
1 tsp Turmeric
1 tsp roasted cumin and coriander pwd
Cilantro for garnish
Oil for cooking
2 tbsp Butter
1/2 tsp dried fenugreek leaves
2 tbsp sugar
1. Heat Butter in a pan. Add ginger/garlic paste. Fry for a min.
2. Add onion paste. Add salt, turmeric, red chilli pwd. Fry masala for 7-8 mins.
3. Once onions have turned 2 shades darker and masala is fully cooked. Keep stirring in between to prevent it from burning.
4. Add tomato puree and coarsely grounded cumin and coriander pwd.
5. Mix well and cook for 2 mins. Slowly add evaporated milk. Let gravy simmer and then add paneer pieces. You can add water to thin out the curry.
6. Add Dried fenugreek leaves and sugar.
7. Garnish with cilantro leaves and serve.
For more tasty recipes, please
Our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/EatEastIndian
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/EatEastIndian
Our Blog: http://eateastindian.com/